Join the Her Velvet Vase team!
At Her Velvet Vase, fashion and customer obsession runs through everyone on our team. We strive to ensure that we are the source of fashion - complete with fashion news, fashion education, fashion lifestyle, customisable fashion features as well as amazing customer service and customer retention.
We are a medium-sized company, headquartered in Singapore with international presence all over Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific and starting from 2015, New York City. We place the greatest priority on personal growth, self-development opportunities and positive reinforcement. Full-time employees have access to great benefits such as subsidised health care, training courses and work-travel opportunities. Our culture recognises outstanding performance and promotes from within - after all, if we take great care of our employees, we know they'll take great care of our shoppers in turn!
We are also always on the lookout for awesome individuals that share the same passion as we do. So if you're highly motivated, adaptable and an independent worker, we definitely want you!
1. Customer Service / Operations Executive (Hoboken, New Jersey)
Her Velvet Vase is seeking a responsible and driven individual with a strong command of written and spoken English as well as a strong passion for developing people skills and promoting business growth.
Duties include overseeing all customer service related matters and operations within the Her Velvet Vase office, executing policies and ensuring efficiency across all departments, as well as assisting in the review, analysis and conceptualisation of customer-centric and operational strategies.
- Handle all customer-service related queries, manage customer accounts, interactions and transactions
- Process orders, forms, returns and requests
- Oversee all operational systems, budgets, personnel, processes and policies in support of company's mission
- Manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency across departments through improvements to each function as well as through coordination and communication
- Engage in short and long-term planning and assessment of company directives and budget
- Achieve required sales target and company growth objectives
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work independently on a project
- Proficient in mapping business proposals, strategising, budget development, book-keeping and Microsoft Office
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Excited and open to working in a start-up environment
10AM - 7PM Mondays to Fridays
To apply please email email@example.com with the following:
- A full resume complete
- Expected Salary
2. Interns (Hoboken, New Jersey)
1) Creative Intern
2) Digital Strategist Intern
3) Operations Intern
Should you be interested in working on an attachment or internship-basis at the above departments, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details as listed below and we'll get back to you!
- Let us know the position/department you would like to apply for
- A full resume
- Portfolio (optional)
- Expected renumeration
- Date of availability
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Feel like you have something to offer that isn't listed above? Drop us a message at email@example.com and let us know what you can bring to the team!